Sunday, February 10, 2008

brrrrrrr!

God is smiting me today because yesterday I was thinking to myself: "well, winter hasn't been that bad this year."

This morning, I woke up and it is 4 degrees and -18 with wind chill. I don't think I'll be leaving my apartment any time soon today.

And speaking of apartments...







I FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE IN CHICAGO THIS SUMMER! :D The place is oh-so-cute, and while it's about 6 miles from work (which means a commute everyday), it is 3 blocks from the lake! Word on the street is that every Saturday night over the summer, Navy Pier has fireworks, and if you walk the short distance to the beach, you can see em. Sweet!

Mark your calendars for my giant birthday blowout in June. It's going to be huge - and living out of town is no excuse for not being there.

(In case you were wondering, all of those pictures are just generic Chicago pictures, with the exception of the bottom one. That's my office building for this summer. Big Law here I come!)

0 comments: