Wednesday, December 12, 2007

yet another christmas profile

As some of you may know, my current obsession when law school has me down is to read adoption blogs. It started when my friend Christina would show me cute pictures of babies adopted from Ethiopia or interesting stories, but since then it has taken on a life of its own. I think I do it for a number of reasons - 1, law school is stressful in case you haven't heard; reading these blogs is a lighthearted distraction that also gives me a bit of perspective. 2, these kids are DAMN cute. 3, stories about silly little kids are waaaaay better than stories about civil rights, or international law, or conflict of law, or business associations, or any of the other lame subjects i should be studying for right now. ;)

One blog I read is of 2 boys adopted from Haiti. I thought y'all (especially my sisters) might enjoy this story. It dates back a while, but was linked to a current story all about how these little boys have asked for a baby sibling since they could talk. I hope you guys enjoy the picture montage as much as I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one has become my favorite blog, well tied really, with MP....

Anonymous said...

What's MP?

Chelle

Little Bagel said...

MP = Maia Papaya.

http://giftofyou.blogspot.com/