Tuesday, December 18, 2007

who is this?!?!

T-16 minutes till my final starts. I'm sitting in the library and dancing to Cab Calloway's "I Wanna Be Rich." Am I sweating the final? Nope! Am I freaking out cuz I finished my outline at 7 am and haven't reread it? Nope! I'm dancing in my seat while Lynn tells me I'm crazy and listening to the song that's been going through my head all morning, that apparently NO ONE has ever heard of before.

I think it could be that I'm only going on 4 hours of sleep and my body is going into its hyperactive phase. That, or I've officially gone off the deep end. Whatev. At least there's good 80s music on the other side of the deep end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lynn is sheltered....

But 80's music going through your head during finals is a little insane.

Don't worry - two more days and I'll put the good 'ole Jews signing Christmas tunes into your head! :)

Chelle

Anonymous said...

I have totally done this before (well, not exactly this, but similar). There is a certain hyperactivity/elation that seems to be a direct result of an all-nighter combined with desperation. It's fun! Much more fun than the final itself, or the inevitable crash.