Sunday, February 25, 2007

Not Dead Yet...

...the key word being yet. This semester is killing me thus far, although I think it's for the best. I have way less free time than I did last semester in week 7, but I also am more on top of my game, especially with the outlining and whatnot. For everyone in my life who thinks I hate you or that I'm just about the worst long-distance friend/sister/daughter in existence, I apologize.

In the meantime, I took the job at Child Advocates and so I'm living in Indi this summer. I only know one other person in that whole city, so visitors will be more than welcome.

And since there is literally nothing else exciting in my life, I thought I might ask advice once more (this time, on a less controversial topic i hope ;>)... The pix below are my top three choices of bridesmaid dresses in Paige's wedding. She's letting us pick our own dress, but we have to stick with a particular designer and get navy, floor-length. I think I'm going to choose between one of these three (all of them come in navy, fyi). Thoughts?



10 comments:

Elissa Yost said...

I really really like the middle one...but is there a store where you can try them on?? sometimes actually putting the dress on makes a huge difference I say definetly choice one or two but if you could see how they look on you that would be ideal.
Love you! Lissa

Anonymous said...

I really like the first one. Why? Because you have huge ta-tas, and are going to have problems with the other two.

Just my $0.02.

Love,
Big Colle

Anonymous said...

I like the third...the empire waist is always flattering and the detail on the skirt is pretty.

Plus, with a good bra (and I know you have one, cause we went shopping together!) I don't think you'll have a problem wth the strapless ;)

~Wendo

Anonymous said...

Okay - so here's the opinion that counts. Why is it THE one that counts? Because we have the same body type and we always buy the same dresses.

I would go with number one or number two. Number three will not look right, and it's rather plain.

Number one will look good with the ta-tas, and you know you can wear a halter top, easy.

I LOVE number two, but you have to mind the issues of "will the top be big enough to cover?" "will it stay up alright, or will it gap because your ta-tas are too big?" "how tight are the ribbons around the waist? will they bunch up funny?"

So I guess my answer is number 1, unless you can try on number 2. If you can try on number 2, and it works, then I would definately go with that one - you'll look hot with a tan and that one in navy, with your hair up.

Just my thoughts from one big ta to the other big ta!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start calling you and Michelle "ta" and "ta".

Love,
BC

Anonymous said...

I actually like #3, but I like #1 the best. Obviously I don't know how they'd look on you since we haven't formally met yet. We should do that sometime......

Anonymous said...

Let's make sure the next time we are around Nicolle, we are always close together, so when she calls us, we can keep hearing her yell "Ta-ta! Ta-Ta!!"

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Is the wedding in a church? Personally I hate halters in church. Just too beachy. #2 looks awesome. If it fits properly and you have the proper undergarments, the strapless shouldn't be a problem. Consider finding a specialty lingerie store (not VS, someplace better) to get fitted for a longline strapless, and don't be afraid to get the dress tailored to fit just right. Karen, the seamstress at St. Michael's Laundry on campus, is awesome. She would be able to make sure the dress fits perfectly and keeps the girls up. Let us know what you choose!

Anonymous said...

I second the recommendation of Karen from St. Michael's. She ROCKS at alterations, and is very nice to boot!

Anonymous said...

Another plug for St. Michael's: they'll charge any costs to your student account rather than making you pay for it right then and there.

Ok, done now.