Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Scratch that.

Looks my sex class, which is in the Geography department, is going to be incredibly boring. Turns out alll geography classes consist of is sitting around discussing trends and aspects of trends without any further, deeper analysis. It's all superficial and boring.

And in other news, the weekend had highlights and not so high-lights. Christmas party was really really fun, and laid back. The next night Angeles and I went to Dr. Young's (where Fred lives while working for the college). Fred's little sister, Grace, is a sophomore in a NH boarding school and she was going back to school on Sunday, so Angeles and I went to Dr. Young's to meet her on Saturday night and Fred and Grace made us Kenyan food - soooo good.

In the meantime, there was a fair amount of boy drama this weekend that will hopefully be settled soon. Nothing worth mentioning, and I hope that soon enough f'er f'nuts will get over his issues. But we all know I'm the most impatient person in the world - you'd think after 11 months, a few days would be a piece of cake. But that's just how ridiculous I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's Fred?

(Colle)

Elissa Yost said...

June 23rd, baby! :)

Michelle said...

I feel nauseous.

Michelle said...

A plan-o-gram is used for merchandising - it's something you build so your sales people know how they should set up product. You don't just put product out, you have to have a system to it.

You wouldn't know because you haven't taken any business courses. But I have, so that's why I was so insulted.