Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Daycare Hazing.

Monday night I got a blitz from campus Safety & Security that says: "A gentleman named Nick Robbins called us just a few minutes ago. He'd like to speak with you. His number is 603 359 4090."

I FLIP my shit. Nick Robbins is the son of the daycare director. CLEARLY the director died, or Terry died, or there was a car accident and someone's lying in a hospital bed. I run into Angeles's room and tell her I can't call - it's too much, I don't want to know, I can't call. But obviously I HAVE to call, right? So I do....

And Nick answers. And he's wasted. And his sister gets on the phone, and SHE'S wasted. And they're all like: "We're coming to get you. We'll be there in 5 minutes. You're doing shots." And then hang up.

So Monday night we had daycare social hour, which felt almost like daycare hazing. Highly amusing and absolutely ridiculous at the same time.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It went well, but it was really long and they kept asking me to help and stuff.

I had to wait an hour. It sucked.