Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dear Bagel:

You save too many emails. It's a problem. Especially when you have to switch from a student account to an alumni account and you think it's a good idea to transfer ALL of your messages.

Don't do that again. It will freeze your computer, and it will deliver each and every sent and saved message of the last three years to your inbox. After downloading messages for hours, you will have over 3000 messages to sort through with less than half the messages downloaded.

Stupid, stupid Bagel. Please reform your ways.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NEXT TIME, ASK BIG COLLE! First. :)

Ginny said...

I like stupid stupid bagel! Now the question is, how many of those are JCUL emails and how many are me asking you if we can go out to dinner ;)

winkingannie said...

Glad you finally updated. I was about to send you a "gentle" reminder of all the cool things you'd been up to recently. Brewing beer with me. Playing rockband with me. Brunching with me. Seeing the Proposal with me. Basking in the awesomeness of me. You know. Things made of awesome. :)