Friday, May 08, 2009

Live Blogging, the Final Final!

This final is kind of a joke and is open-book AND open-internet. So I've decided to live blog it.**

8:42 am. MOTHERLOAD! Free dum dums in the lounge. I stole all the cream soda dum dums. This is going to be a fun final.

8:54 am. No one seems too concerned. Lynn is chatting about her job offer from yesterday (YAY!). Becky is in the corner discussing America's Next Top Model.

8:59 am. The color of the day is teal. Three girls sitting in front of me, each with some variation of teal somewhere on their bodies.

9:05 am. Just got back from the room where the exams are handed out. Noticed Kendall, my arch nemesis, wearing a blindingly white button down shirt. I judged.

9:06 am. Sentimental moment for my last scantron sheet of all time.

9:14 am. 5 multiple choice questions down. Opened my first dum dum.

9:19 am. Used my outline for the first time on Question 6. Bit through my first dum dum, but got a nasty glare from the front row. Need to chew more quietly in the future.

9:21 am. "Use the following illustration" - this is one ugly illustration. No color, no pictures, no rainbows. Laaaaaame.

9:24 am. Filled in a bubble very sloppily. Spent more time correcting the mistake than answering the question.

9:27 am. Started second dum dum. I hope no one notices that when I eat dum dums and drink from a straw, I insert the stick of the dum dum and sip with the dum dum in my mouth.

9:37 am. I've finished half the exam pages - hooray!

9:43 am. Hit the True-False section. I wonder if this will be my last True-False exam of my life???

9:50 am. Bad Decision #1 (for today) was wearing a sweater. My arms itch.

10:07 am. Finished all of the multiple choice questions. SO bored. Just want to be done. Did not make my 10 am cutoff time.

10:22 am. Non-multiple choice part of the exam DEFINITELY not as fun as the multiple choice part. Oh well.

10:36 am. Finished the non-multiple choice part, with the exception of 2 subsections that I marked to come back to later. My eyes are tired - Can't imagine how Wendoline feels after only 1 hour of sleep!!!

10:42 am. AND I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap - I just finished my last exam of all time!!!!!!!! No one else has finished yet, so I might chill in the room a while longer before I leave.

10:44 am. I still have three dum dums left. I think I'll save them for graduation. We'll do a lot of sitting during graduation.

10:45 am. This is quite the buzzkill for the end of my final.

10:48 am. Okay, I'm going to go turn this sucker in. You may return to your regularly scheduled programming. Have a lovely day!





**No GPAs were harmed in the posting of this blog entry. I'm enrolled in this class pass-fail, folks. It's going to be okay.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!