Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This one's for Christina

This is dedicated to Christina, who probably won't get her wish of being able to watch all of the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice one last time before going to Ethiopia on Saturday...

(I promise to update on my own life soon!!!)






Which Pride and Prejudice Girl Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Elizabeth

I am Elizabeth. I am headstrong and intelligent. I love to be myself, and am very loyal to my family. I can sometimes be prideful and "prejudiced," but I try to remain open minded and I usually regret past mistakes.


Charlotte


70%

Elizabeth


70%

Mrs. Bennet


60%

Jane


55%

Lydia


45%

Mary


45%

Kitty


40%


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You took this off my blog, and I'm happy because it means someone out there is still reading it. :)