Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guess who's a moron?

1 hour ago I was soooo proud of myself. I completed and filed my taxes all by myself. I even thought that I'd go ahead and mail them tonight to get them out of my hands even though they aren't due till tuesday. so i did. and i walked home holding my head high - cuz dork that I am, I think it's kind of cool that I filed my taxes for the first time all by myself. I know - gold star or a chest to pin it on, huh?


Point is, I get all the way home. Walk in the door, and go SHIT!





I forgot to sign the damn things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already have the chest to pin it on - but I think your star needs a brain.

Anonymous said...

oops - that was from me (Chelle)

Anonymous said...

Have you figured this out? Tom said you have two options: let it go, or send in another copy with a cover letter. He emailed a tax prep friend of ours to find out what might happen if you let it go.

Love,
Big Colle