Friday, November 24, 2006

I smell! YAY!

Some lady sitting at a table next to me in a cafe in Lincoln just got up from her table and walked behind me. It was a little odd, I thought, because it looked as though she were trying to see what I was doing on my computer. I wrote her off as nosy and then went back to work. But when she sat back down, she turns to me and asks me if I was wearing a particular brand of perfume. Normally, I do wear perfume, but today I'm scrubbing down, so nope, none on me. Anyway, she was highly complimentary of my odor nonetheless.

This is a big step for me: when I started Dartmouth, my friend Chris once commented to me that I have no odor whatsoever. I was sad b/c everyone else had an odor and I was completely nondescript in that department. Apparently, I've overcome that problem naturally though. Well, in reality I'm entirely sure I smell like nothing today, and the lady had misplaced where the smell was coming from. But whatever, I take what I can get!

0 comments: