Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ben Folds Concert = AMAZING!

Miss Kitty = EQUALLY AMAZING!

I've got to say, my mom is the funniest IM buddy ever. She sent me an IM saying "goodday my daughter" and that was the only message she sent me that didn't include 7 million sentences in one. For example, "goodday my daughter" was followed by "Hey I have bills to pay and other stuff, ND is playing AirForce this weekend in Colo Want to go?? Okay, See ya then, and I haven't seen bob all week" which was followed by a kissing text smiley that I'm pretty sure was a mistake. Bob is my mom's pseudo bf. And by pseudo bf, I mean he has a crush on her and she constantly refers to him as "bald, fat, and a liar" (although I think she added the last bit only after he called her 'hot').

I wouldn't trade my mom for anything in the world.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Are you sure she didn't mean to put the kissy face in there? I think it was intentional.