Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ben Folds Tickets

This morning tickets went on sale. While waiting in line to purchase some, I was inspired to write a poem to post on a friend's Facebook wall. This sums up my feelings entirely:

Ben Folds, Ben Folds, how I love you.
So much so I don't know what to do.
Oh WAIT! I know, I'll get up at seven
and go wait in line - OO! That'd be heaven.

But wait! there are others who had that idea too
So many of them that it's literally a zoo.
There are hundreds and hundreds of girls and of boys
They whine and they grumble and they make too much noise.

I wish they would die, these people in line.
Cuz then I'd move up, and that'd be just fine.
But for now they're still breathing and I'm still stuck waiting.
Now my plot is so dire, it's Ben Folds that I'm hating.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if the lawyer thing doesn't work out, you could always try to be the next Dr Seuss.

Seuss Esq?

Love,
Colle