Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This Thursday marks the beginning of my fourth and final Winter Carnival. In honor of this, I thought I would do a Bagel's Dartmouth Winter Carnival Recap.

Freshman Year:
Freshman year winter carnival I became convinced I had diabetes. I even had a mental breakdown in the library in front of Dan-the-Man. Freshman Year was also the year I discovered Early 80s. I don't know if you know me or not, but if there's one thing that makes my life complete, it's the baby jesus. If there's one thing that makes my life even MORE complete, it's early 80s! early 80s is the air I breathe, the love of my life, the ground I walk on. Without early 80s, I would have long ago sold myself into prostitution to fund my crack habit.

Sophomore Year:
February 13, 2004 - the night that my entire social existence changed while I was booting my guts out into a trashcan in the library. This was the night I met my future Mexican wife and my Big Mama, otherwise known as Liz and Mark. I have yet to live down the booting in the library, and something tells me I never will.

Junior Year:
I never would have thought I could pull of a bigger stunt than booting in public until I became one of *those girls*. Enough said. But this also led to me passing G.L. 101, so in the end, maybe it was worth it.

HOLY CRAP!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, any good stories yet?