Saturday, October 06, 2007

Christina Tagged Me

So I do believe that means I have to fill out her blog quiz. Here goes...

Jobs I've Had
* Dartmouth Day Care
* Rockefeller Center (student intern assisting with their Civil Skills Training program)
* Child Advocates (summer internship in Indy)
* Skadden Arps (dare I jinx myself? They tell me my offer can't be taken away so I'm trying out the sound of saying I work for Skadden)

Places I've Lived
* Missouri Valley, IA
* Hanover, NH
* Denver, CO
* South Bend, IN

Food I Love
* Chocolate Ice Cream with Gummy Bears
* Left-over Macaroni & Cheese
* Chicken Parmesan
* Miss Kitty's Chicken and Dumplings

Websites I Visit
* Westlaw
* Christina's Blog
* Facebook
* Photo Database

Places I'd Rather Be
* Wendy's Wedding in Missouri Valley this Weekend with my Fam
* Wherever Courtney Is
* Hanover, NH
* In the Lap of Luxury

Movies I Love
* Love Actually
* Rent
* Anything Rogers and Hammerstein (any musical, for that matter)
* Keeping the Faith

TV Shows I Watch
* Grey's Anatomy
* Gilmore Girls (on DVD & ABC Family since it was cancelled)
* Law and Order SVU
* Engaged and Underage

Friends I'm Tagging
* Big Colle
* Lauren Cady (who still refuses to tell me where her blog is)
* Kristin
* Mr. San Francisco (whom I'm currently mad at cuz he got spend the weekend with my family and I didn't. does he even have a blog? no clue.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - you missed a great time this weekend. Wendi had us all bawling when she stood up and the first thing she said was she recognized her second family, the Hamiltons, for being there and she said that was what made her the most happy.

I'll send pics as soon as I can download them. Hope your weekend was semi-fun.

Chelle