Friday, June 16, 2006

my new roommie

Got the housing roommate assignment notice, and I'm a little worried. Potential Problems:

1. My new roommate doesn't have a facebook account. WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?!?!!

2. She's a 2L (i.e. 2nd year law student).... shouldn't she have found her own roommie by now.

3. She does not exist in google or the notre dame website in anything other than a name and email.

How am I supposed to be a stalker when she's giving me so little to work with?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a facebook.

Colle

Little Bagel said...

And you are a freak of nature. proving my point. ;)

Plus, you are old enough that it doesn't matter.

Anonymous said...

I'M TOO OLD TO MATTER?!!???

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, nice job there Meg with the insulting Colle.

But you're right, who doesn't have a facebook account?! And I would be super unhappy about living with a 2L...

~Julie

Ps. I miss you. We could solve this problem if you would come live with me.

Michelle said...

Alright, I don't have a facebook account either.

I think you need to re-think your definition of coolness.